QBOYS
Welcome to QBOYS Forum Page....
ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL...
Gear Up! and Let The Game Begin!

Please, Register and Introduce Yourself.....
QBOYS
Welcome to QBOYS Forum Page....
ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL...
Gear Up! and Let The Game Begin!

Please, Register and Introduce Yourself.....
QBOYS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Baguio AirSoft Teams

B.A.G.             B.A.C.

A.T.R.U.          M.A.G.

S.T.E.A.L.T.H.   RENEGADE

S.A.S.G.          Team B.O.G.

GENERALS         SAYOTE
C.A.T.

LINKS

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Range_02
BEWARE ON SYKES MASK..... originally from WWW.UAAPH.COM Vote_lcap2BEWARE ON SYKES MASK..... originally from WWW.UAAPH.COM Voting_bar2BEWARE ON SYKES MASK..... originally from WWW.UAAPH.COM Vote_rcap2 
rai
BEWARE ON SYKES MASK..... originally from WWW.UAAPH.COM Vote_lcap2BEWARE ON SYKES MASK..... originally from WWW.UAAPH.COM Voting_bar2BEWARE ON SYKES MASK..... originally from WWW.UAAPH.COM Vote_rcap2 
sting_22
BISHOP
hitman
"DOPEY"
Admin
gambit
mayhem
alfie21

BEWARE ON SYKES MASK..... originally from WWW.UAAPH.COM

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Range_02

Range_02

Number of posts : 422
Registration date : 2009-03-18

BEWARE ON SYKES MASK..... originally from WWW.UAAPH.COM Empty
PostSubject: BEWARE ON SYKES MASK..... originally from WWW.UAAPH.COM   BEWARE ON SYKES MASK..... originally from WWW.UAAPH.COM Icon_minitime5/16/2009, 21:55

Comrades! Beware of these FAKE airsoft Sykes masks that are being sold to different airsoft shops. As you all know that my unique version 2's are I.P.O. pattented and DTI registered. My dealers nationwide are doing everything they can to track down the fake mask maker for they are affecting my dealers business as well. Di ko lang maintindihan kung bakit may mga taong manggagamit at magnanakaw...

WARNING to all fake manufacturers in Novaliches, Bulacan and Pampanga. You're closely monitored by my contacts and have cooperated with the DTI Law Enforcement with the help of my contacts in the PNP to confiscate all fake masks in shops. We're preparing to file LAWSUITES to these fake manufacturers...

HOW TO DIFFERENTIATE THE ORIGINAL Ver 2 FROM THE FAKE???

1.) NO PACKING TRADEMARK and BLACK and GREEN only are available for fakes

BEWARE ON SYKES MASK..... originally from WWW.UAAPH.COM Picture338

2.) THIN LAYERED AND NO FOAM PADDINGS

BEWARE ON SYKES MASK..... originally from WWW.UAAPH.COM Picture335
BEWARE ON SYKES MASK..... originally from WWW.UAAPH.COM Picture334

3.) ...AND MOST IMPORTANTLY...NOT SAFE TO USE, VERY SUBSTANDARD!!!

Shot several rounds with my upgraded M4 at pointblank range on 550+FPS!!!

BEWARE ON SYKES MASK..... originally from WWW.UAAPH.COM FakeSYKESMask
BEWARE ON SYKES MASK..... originally from WWW.UAAPH.COM FakeSYKESMask2

Buyers and dealers be on a look out on these fake ones. For those shops who already bought these fakes, please have them returned and ask for refund for we will be confiscating them upon our visit with PNP and DTI reps.

Thanks,

Sir SYKES
Chairman
Team M.A.T.E.
0915-987-4404
Back to top Go down

BEWARE ON SYKES MASK..... originally from WWW.UAAPH.COM
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
QBOYS :: ATTENTION ANNOUNCEMENTS!-
Jump to: